The development of mountain biking in the world is fast and far-reaching. Cyclists are constantly in search of new destinations and even embark on multi-day cycling trips. In the last decade, Croatia has also been the “hot bun” of the Mediterranean for cyclists.
In the years from 2016 to 2018, we built 18 mountain bike stages that connect the route from the town of Buje in Istria to Dubrovnik in the south of Dalmatia. When planning, we took into account all the peculiarities and expectations of a mountain biker, an explorer, a lover of good single tracks, side macadam trails, a culinary connoisseur and a seeker of remote areas with a good amount of comfort and the necessary infrastructure. In the design and arrangement of the staged mountain biking route, we started from the fact that we connect the entire Adriatic part of Croatia, both the mainland and the islands, and thus prepare a cycling product that is suitable for a wider range of mountain biking enthusiasts.
We have designed a wonderful cycling route and tourist product on which today cyclists mainly actively become acquainted with the beauties of Croatia and enjoy cycling. The route was divided into a northern part (Trans MTB Croatia North) and a southern part (Trans MTB Croatia South). In Split, we also arranged a “support” location for cyclists.
- Viewing the location: multiple “scouting” – defining the target group, location, basis, …
- Mountain biking route planning: 2016-2018.
- Preparation of the route on the map, recording of digital traces (gpx) and preparation of descriptions of individual stages.
- The arrangement of the bicycle route into a bicycle market product – a tourist bicycle product.
- Development of a comprehensive cycling “support” on the entire route. Working with the local population.
- Marketing strategy and marketing campaigns on the international market.
- Implementation and organization of cycling for individuals and groups – Trans Croatia is a successful product!
MTB TRANS CROATIA is an internationally successful mountain biking product. A marketing strategy and implementation of sales and promotional campaigns on international markets has been developed. In the last three seasons, many cyclists from four continents of the world have taken to the route. A good income is generated on the route, which is distributed among the local population (accommodation, transport, ferries and catamarans, cuisine, attractions, guides…). MTB TRANS CROATIA is today one of the best and most sought-after long-distance mountain biking products in the EU.
LOCATION SCOUTING | MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTE PLANNING | TRACK DIGITALIZATION AND USER EXPERIENCE | SALES | IMPLEMENTATION | PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TASKS | COMPLETE SUPPORT ON THE TRACK